Admissions | Application Procedures

Exchange Programs

An applicant must consult the international office at the applicant's home university.

For information on JYPE, DEEP and COLABS, go to

It is possible to accept students from our partner schools as a Special Research Student (graduate level) or a Special Auditing Student (undergraduate level) except for the exchange programs. If you would like to do so, please contact a professor directly whose field matches your area and get his/her consent to join the lab. After that, you can ask your prospective professor about the application procedures.