International Affairs

Seeking employment after graduation

International students (regular students) must change their status of residence from “student” to “Designated Activities”, if they wish to continue staying in Japan to seek an employment after graduation.
When the change of status of residence is approved by the immigration Bureau, you can continue staying in Japan to seek employment for up to one year.

(Reference)Immigration Services Agency of Japan “Application for Change of Status of Residence”

“Recommendation letter from the university” is issuable at the International Affairs Section, Educational Affairs Division.
Please contact below for the details.

International Affairs Section, Academic Affairs Division
E-mail : eng-mon◎ replace "◎" with "@")
International Affairs

International Affairs